COVID-19 Update | Our Venue Protocols
Cattleya Chapel would like to assure you that the health and safety of our clients, vendors, and employees is a top priority.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
– Social distancing measures will be implemented throughout the venue
– Reception table spacing will be increased with assigned seating that encourages placing members of the same household together
– Contactless buffet service will be provided with selections served by staff
– Hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout the venue to support frequent hand washing
– Prior to each event the reception area will be sanitized
– Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all high-touch areas will be provided during events
– Bar area is equipped with sneeze guard shields to help keep you and your guests safe
Staffing & Operations
– Conducting daily wellness checks to ensure our team members and vendors are healthy
– Caterers will be required to wear masks while serving the buffet
Here’s what we ask of you:
– If you’re feeling ill or showing symptoms of Covid-19 please stay home
– High-risk individuals are encouraged to stay home and participate via FaceTime or video
– Please maintain social distancing and give fellow guests their space
– Wear a mask when not at your table during the reception
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our guests, and staff. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Cattleya Chapel.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Cattleya Chapel you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please help keep each other healthy.