Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When and how can I schedule a tour?
Cattleya Chapel is available for tours by appointment only; availability is based around scheduled events. Please feel free to complete the contact us page to check availability and schedule a tour of the venue.
Q. How do I reserve a date for my event?
There is a $1500 deposit to reserve a date, following the deposit a contract will be emailed showing your payment schedule. The balance of your scheduled event is due 120 days prior to your event.
Q. What is the end time for events?
We adhere to the county code noise ordinance: Friday and Saturday 10:00 pm, Sunday – Thursday 9:00 pm.
Q. Do you include tables and chairs for the reception and ceremony?
We have fifteen custom built gray farm tables and benches for reception area that will seat up to 150 guests, our venue maximum is 180 inside( you will have to rent additional tables etc. to accommodate those guests., There are six antique church pews to use for ceremony area that seat approximately 30 guests, additional seating to be rented.
Q. Is there parking on-site?
Yes, we have a private parking on site.
Q. Do you offer a wedding planner & decorator?
Yes, One-site coordinator/ Decorator Includes:
• 6 month meeting with Coordinator/Decorator to go over vendors and décor
• 1month before meeting with day of coordinator/decorator and venue manager to finalize details
• Custom timeline of wedding day
• Day of coordinator on site the entire day. This includes: contacting vendors prior to day of wedding to confirm arrival time, check-in of all vendors, implementing custom timeline the entire day, organizing bridal party before processional and before introduction, in constant contact with DJ, caterer, bartenders,
photographers, venue manager, and facilitating team entire day, so that your wedding day runs smoothly
You may book additional services with coordinator/decorator if needed.
Q. What is your bartending and alcohol policy?
You can use bartender of your choice as long as they are licensed and insured.
Alcohol is to be supplied by party renting the venue. Event insurance is required for all events.
Q. Do I have to use the caterers under the preferred catering vendors?
No, you can choose your own caterer as long as they are licensed and insured. Due to insurance requirements all food being served has to be from a licensed and insured vendor.
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
In the event that your event is cancelled for any reason, the following policies shall apply:
1. The initial $1500 is non-refundable.
2. If we are able to rebook your date with another event, you will receive a partial credit for your balance paid, less the non-refundable initial deposit.
3. If we are NOT able to rebook your date with another event, any deposits made to date are non-refundable.
*If your event is cancelled, you will be asked to send us notification in writing to void any remaining balances due Cattleya Chapel.