With this package, the venue staff will not be setting up or decorating anything around the venue. It is the job of the bride to arrange for someone to do so. We will set up the tables for each area needed.
• Elegant 1800 sqft open-air wedding chapel for reception space. We accommodate 15 gray wood trestle farm tables and benches for 150 guests. Our venue max is 180 inside( you will have to rent additional tables etc. to accommodate those guests. Additional tables may be set outside as well. We can accommodate more guests pending approval through the venue
⦁ Day of wedding coordinator which includes: 6-month meeting with Coordinator,1 month before meeting with day-of coordinator to finalize details, a Custom timeline of the wedding, implementing custom timeline the entire day, organizing bridal party before processional and before introduction. In constant contact with DJ, caterer, bartenders, photographers, venue manager, and facilitating team entire day, so that your wedding day runs smoothly
• Venue is mowed, pressured washed, and sought out to be pristine for every event
• Endless ceremony possibilities for ie: Out- front of the chapel, Under our 75-year-old oak trees.
• Market lights draped inside the chapel on beams and outside market lights throughout the premises to give a warm glow.
• Vintage 16X16 dance wooden dance floor under chandelier and oak trees * Indoor/ Outdoor vintage bar setup
• Many beautiful pictures areas throughout the farm
• Outdoor cocktail area under market lights and oak trees-3 gray wooden cocktail tables to use for cocktail hour
• Directional signs for guests and vendors
• Parking attendant with lighted parking area. ( Parking attendant to be on sight to help assist throughout the night
• Two indoor AC restrooms ( ADA compliant)
* Firepit & we supply the wood! ( Set-up upon request)
• Yard games- Cornhole, Jinga ( To be set up upon request)
• AC vendor Prep Kitchen; fridge, stove, microwave, and ample counter space
• Mosquito and insect spray to grounds before event
• AC Bridal suite with bathroom, shower, fridge, and lounge area
• Brides are responsible to take all their decor and belonging that night. Nothing is to be left or there is a charge for next-day pickup. You will be fully responsible for cleanup from inside the wedding venue to outside. The venue is expected to be left the way it was when you arrived.
• Facilitating team and venue managers on-site the entire day. This includes: emptying all trash cans, keeping restrooms, and venues clean throughout the wedding.